Top Losers displays the top daily losers across the market. This helps investors identify new down trends in stocks, ETFs, indices and themes.
The tabular results of Top Losers provides information such as the price at which the instrument was identified as a top gainer, the percentage change and change in the last traded price (LTP). If the result list is extensive, a search box is available to locate a specific symbol from the results.
For users seeking more comprehensive analysis, clicking on a symbol within the Sector or Theme Top Losers feature enables access to a detailed alpha analysis report accompanied by a chart. This additional information allows investors to gain deeper insights into the instrument’s performance. Ultimately, the goal is to provide investors with the necessary information to make informed decisions based on the provided data and analysis.
Follow these easy steps to use Alpha Builder’s tool “Top losers” to view the top daily gainers across the market:
1. On the home-page, click “Alpha Builder” or select sub-menu item “ALPHA BUILDER” under the “TOOLS” head of the “PRODUCTS” menu.
2. Scroll down the page and click on “Top losers“.
3. The table displays by default the “Stock” symbols that were currently top losers on the previous day. The rows in this table are sorted/arranged from maximum %change to minimum %change.
4. Click on the orange button “Indices” to view the indices that were currently top losers on the previous day. The rows in this table are sorted/arranged from maximum %change to minimum %change.
5. Click on the orange button “Themes” to view the themes that were currently top losers on the previous day. The rows in this table are sorted/arranged from maximum %change to minimum %change.
6. Click on any of the headings to sort/arrange the rows of the table on the basis of that heading either ascending or descending order.
7. Click on the text-box next to “Search:” and type the term to search in the table rows.