Theme Alerts is a tool within Alpha Builder that provides trends of themes in the Indian market. It allows users to stay updated on the latest trends and movements of investment themes. The themes are displayed in chronological order of trend start date.
Follow these easy steps to use Alpha Builder’s tool “Theme Alerts” to visualise the trend of the themes:
1. On the home-page, click “Alpha Builder” or select sub-menu item “ALPHA BUILDER” under the “TOOLS” head of the “PRODUCTS” menu.
2. On the “Alpha Builder” page and click on the orange button captioned “Alpha Builder“.
3. A menu on the left-side will open.
4. Click on the menu item “Theme alerts“.
5. The page will display the chronologically sorted symbols with their trend (Buy/Sell), date & rate when trend got changed along with their constituents and the performance (if any).
The user may click any of the themes (with a dotted underline), which will take the user on the specific ‘Alpha Report‘ page for that theme to have a detailed study of the theme’s performance and view its latest news. Below are the five sample themes depicting the aforementioned feature.
To view the constituents of the theme, the user may click on the ‘[constituents]‘ option the next to the rate when the trend got changed. Below is the sample constituents of ‘~TELECOM‘ theme as on 29th June 2023.
Alternatively, if the user types the specific theme in the ‘Search box‘ at the top-middle of the page, then also the user will be taken to the specific ‘Alpha Report‘ page of that theme. Below is the sample ‘Alpha Report’ of theme ‘~TELECOM‘.
If the user clicks on ‘Follow‘, then the user will see those themes on the right-side of each ‘Alpha Report‘ page for that user, as shown in the example below.
Theme Alerts Video:
This tool provides information on how the themes are performing in the Indian market, indicating whether they are experiencing upward or downward trends. The user may utilise the trend information to make informed decisions about their investments. The user can analyse trends, compare them with historical data, and use them as a basis for their investment strategies.