Yes, you can use Alpha Trends in combination with other investment research and analysis tools. Please note the following:
- Understand the nature of Alpha Trends: Alpha trends are bullish trend signals with a high probability of profit. They are designed for sophisticated investors who engage in active investing of stocks and derivatives. These trends are ideal for timing the markets at specific levels with a limited number of stocks and they only select from large and mid-cap companies.
- Familiarize yourself with Spotalpha: Spotalpha is a platform that provides tools for multiple investment styles, such as portfolio, buy-and-hold, trend and derivatives based investing. India Alpha Trends, a subset of Spotalpha is designed for trend investors who prefer to use leverage and hedging.
- Understand the two investing styles: Alpha Trends is available in two investing styles. Portfolio Alpha Trends is ideal for investors who hedge their positions while Dynamic Alpha Trends is ideal for investors who like to leverage their positions.
- Determine your investment strategy: Based on your goals and risk tolerance, you can choose between Portfolio Alpha Trends and Dynamic Alpha Trends. The product pages provide a lot of information regarding their historic performance which will help you identify how to combine them with other investment research and analysis tools.
- Consider additional strategies: In addition to utilizing Alpha Trends, investors should consider the impact of the other tool or strategy they want to combine with Alpha Trends. How does it impact performance and whether it increases or reduces risk.
By combining Alpha Trends with other investment research and analysis tools it is possible to enhance your decision making process and potentially achieve better results.